Admissions Information - Register Today!
Jr High & High School - Registration Process and Important Dates
These procedures will guide you through the registration process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school secretary through the link below, or by calling the school office at (661) 943-2224. We're here to help.
1. Download these documents:
2017-2018 Registration Forms (Current year)
2018-2019 Registration Forms (Next year)
Student-Parent Handbook (rev. 9/15/17)
2. Contact us for more information - submit online request
3. Call the office to schedule a campus tour - 661-943-2224
4. Meet with the administrator so we can answer any questions you may have
5. Please bring your completed registration forms and payment to the office. For those who are unable to register in person, you may submit your new student application/registration by mail.
6. Testing and interview with the student
We invite you to take a campus tour and meet our administrative and teaching staff.
Click here for information on Financial Aid.
Dates to Remember
Open enrollment for new students begins on March 1st for the school year beginning in September. Early enrollment for returning students begins in mid-February for the school year beginning in September. Open enrollment for new and returning students continues until classes are full.
Bethel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.